Thursday, October 20, 2011

Jumping In

I've been a blog reader, follower, anonymous poster, and a sneak-peeker for a long time, but now it's my turn to join the blogging ranks. As the title indicates, my blog will be about the things I like best in the world - books, bites and beats, or more to the point, books I read, food I like, and music I listen to. I should say I'm also a big fan of style and fashion (not necessarily worn by me), so I guess the "silent B" would be for boots, or maybe bags... or belts... or bangles... Oh, you get the idea. On occasion, I will be mentioning my son, the mini-monster, and my husby, J, but as I see this blog as a chance for me to be, well, me, they may have to take a back-seat. No offense, guys, love ya, mean it. I hope to keep current, but may be slave to the inter-web blocking restrictions set by my work place. Well, it looks like parameters have been defined, goals have been set, and all that's left is to jump right in... Ready, on my count... 1... 2... 3...!

No comments:

Post a Comment